Do you know a Tuntum tenant who’s struggling with their smartphone or computer? Or, are you resident who’s frustrated by technology? Get one-to-one support to build your digital skills.
We now have a partnership with Clicksilver Connections. If you, or someone you know, needs help with technology and is feeling isolated from connecting with others the ClickSilver Connections team are here to help.
About the programme
ClickSilver Connections provides trained business mentors to give you one to one support with your device to get, and make the most of being, online.
ClickSilver Connections mentors provide support virtually so you will need a phone line. Weekly support is provided over 4 weeks and sessions last 30 to 60 minutes. Even if you don’t have a device and want to feel more connected then they may be able to support you too and provide a device!
The project is suitable for participants over 18 who would benefit from:
- finding their way around a smartphone or device
- setting up and using an email account
- online shopping
- speaking to family and friends via Facetime, WhatsApp and Skype
- accessing social and community groups
- registering for online services
The ClickSilver team can also help you register for the MyTenancy portal which will mean you can pay your rent, check your account and report a repair online.
For more information or to apply for yourself or a friend/neighbour (with their permission) please
- call 0115 916 6066 to request a callback or
- email ChristinaMorgan-Danvers@tuntum.co.uk