Pest Control

If you find rats, mice, cockroaches or any other pest in your home, please contact your Local Authority.

Tuntum is not responsible for the eradication of pests in your home, but will assist any contractor if building works are required in conjunction with the eradication, e.g. drain repairs, cementing up holes, etc.